CardUp supports mortgage payments for personal users.
Our platform lets you shift this large, recurring payment onto your credit card, allowing you to enjoy miles, points and cashback on this payment otherwise made through cash or GIRO.
How do I set up a mortgage payment on CardUp?
- Sign up for a free CardUp account, or log in to your existing account
- Set up a new payment, and select Mortgage Loan from the list of payment types
- Enter the recipient bank details for the Loan Repayment Account. This can either be:
- The bank account indicated by your loan provider to pay directly to, or
- A bank account that you have set up a GIRO arrangement to pay from
- Enter your payment details and a payment reference to be shown on your creditor’s bank account statement. You can also set up your payment on a monthly recurring schedule easily to save you more time each month.
- Select or add a new credit card to be used for this payment. Two business days before the Payment Due Date, your credit card will be charged for your payment amount plus a CardUp fee.
- Upload your Mortgage Loan Agreement and proof of your loan repayment account (either a bank statement or an acknowledgment of a GIRO arrangement)
- Review your payment, click on ‘Confirm’ and you’re good to go!
- Your payment will be sent to the recipient directly (or your Loan Repayment Account) on the Payment Due Date automatically.
If you have any further questions or face any issues with your mortgage payments, please contact us here.