CardUp supports mortgage payments for personal users. Our platform lets you shift this large, recurring payment onto your credit card, allowing you to enjoy miles, points and cashback on this payment otherwise made through cash or GIRO.
Please note that if you are splitting your payment between CPF and cash, we would only be able to support the cash payment via CardUp.
How do I set up a mortgage payment on CardUp?
- Sign up here or log in to your existing account
- Click Create Payment and select Mortgage Loan from the list of payment types
- Fill in the details of your loan:
(a) Provider name(as per mortgage agreement)
(b) Loan repayment completion date (as per your loan agreement)
- Enter the bank details of your recipient. This can either be:
(a) A bank account indicated by your loan provider to pay directly to, or
(b) If you have a GIRO in place, the bank account where the GIRO deducts from
- Enter your payment details and a payment reference to be shown on your creditor’s bank account statement. You can also select the frequency of this payment whether it is a one-time transfer, or a recurring payment
- Note that for standard payments your card will be charge 3 working days prior to your due date
- As part of supporting documents, please provide:
(a) Mortgage agreement and
(b) Verification of bank details (recent bank statement that states your name, bank details and GIRO deduction clearly)
- Review your payment, click on ‘Confirm’ and you’re good to go!
If you have any further questions or face any issues with your mortgage payments, please contact us here.