Please note that if you are splitting your payment between CPF and cash, we would only be able to support the cash payment via CardUp.
To set up Mortgage payments:
- Sign up here or log in to your existing account
- Click Create Payment and select Mortgage Loan from the list of payment types
- Fill in the details of your loan:
(a) Provider name (as per mortgage agreement)
(b) Loan repayment completion date (as per your loan agreement)
- Enter the bank details of your recipient. This can either be:
(a) A bank account indicated by your loan provider to pay directly to, or
(b) If you have a GIRO in place, the bank account where the GIRO deducts from
- Enter your payment details and a payment reference (loan policy number). You can also select the frequency of this payment whether it is a one-time transfer, or a recurring payment
- Note that for standard payments your card will be charge 3 working days prior to your due date
- As part of supporting documents, please provide:
(a) Mortgage agreement and
(b) Verification of bank details (recent bank statement that states your name, bank details and GIRO deduction clearly)
- Review your payment, click on ‘Confirm’ and you’re good to go!
If you have any further questions or face any issues with your mortgage payments, please contact us here.