To set up Car Loan payments on CardUp:
- Sign up here, or log in to your existing account
- Set up a new payment, and select Car Loan from the list of payment types
- Enter the bank details of your recipient. This can either be:
(a) A bank account indicated by your loan provider to pay directly to, or
(b) If you have a GIRO in place, the bank account where the GIRO deducts from
- As part of supporting documents, please provide the following:
- Hire Purchase Agreement
- Recent bank statement that states your name, bank account number and GIRO deduction
- If your GIRO is newly set up, please provide the GIRO approval letter/email
- Enter your payment details and a payment reference (loan policy number). You can choose to set up your payment as a one-time payment or a monthly recurring series
- Select or add a new credit card to be used for this payment. Your card will be charged 3 business days prior to the due date selected
- Review your payment and you’re good to go!
If you have any further questions or face any issues with your car loan payments, please contact us here.