You can follow the following steps to sign up for your CardUp account to start making payments:
- Click on Sign Up on the top right-hand corner on our website
- Select the account type you're signing up for (either Business or Personal), fill in your email address and your preferred password.
- Once your account has been created, you’ll need to verify your personal details, in order to comply with MAS regulations.
You can do so by clicking on Account on the left side menu, followed by Account settings:
- You can choose to provide your personal details through MyInfo (<1 min) / manually (<3 minutes).
- If you’re setting up a business account, after providing your personal details, you'll need to provide your business details and submit your business' ACRA profile:
- If you are setting up a business account and your position in the company is below director level, you will be required to fill up a Letter of Authorisation (LOA).
Once the verification is completed, you can start making payments with your account!