What is MyInfo?
MyInfo is the Singapore government’s e-service that allows SingPass (Singapore Personal Access) users to easily pre-fill forms. It’ll use SingPass to access the personal details we need to confirm your identity.
We’ll only request the details we need, and you'll have to give your permission before we can access them.
How do I complete my CardUp profile with MyInfo?
If you have registered on our sign up page, but haven't completed your profile yet, you can do the following:
- To start setting up your profile, select the button USE SINGPASS
- You will be asked to log in to MyInfo and give your permission to access the data
- By selecting I Agree, you will be redirected back to your profile page with your details pre-filled
- Continue completing your CardUp profile by verifying your telephone number and filling in any fields that are left incomplete
e.g. If you are registering for a CardUp Business account, you will be required to enter your UEN, company industry, etc.
- Select Save Details to finish - Your CardUp profile is now complete!
What if there’s an error in retrieving data?
Occasionally, the service may experience interruptions. You may thus see an error when accessing MyInfo through CardUp.
If this happens, you can:
- Refresh the page and connect to MyInfo again to re-attempt data retrieval
- Complete your profile manually by selecting Don’t have SingPass? Complete profile manually
What if the pre-filled data is incorrect?
The details in MyInfo are verified by government agencies. If they are incorrect, contact MyInfo to update your details. Learn more about updating your details here.