No, unfortunately you cannot prepay an invoice. CardUp is only able to process payments to suppliers based on an invoice for which the goods or services from the supplier have been successfully delivered. If you wish to check whether we are able to process payments to a particular company, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, UEN number and a supporting document and we will respond within 1 business day.
Articles in this section
- What is CardUp for Business?
- I already have a personal account on CardUp. Do I need to use a different email to sign up for a business account?
- Who can sign up for a CardUp for Business account?
- What type of payments can I pay for on a CardUp for Business account?
- Am I able to use my personal credit card instead of a corporate credit card for payments on my business account?
- Can I pay to freelancers and small businesses that do not have a UEN number?
- Can I prepay a supplier invoice?
- Can I use CardUp to pay overseas suppliers?