If you recently added a new credit/debit card or updated your card information on your CardUp account, a temporary charge of $1 is made to verify that the card is issued and the bank will allow it to be authorized. Regardless of whether or not the authorization is declined, CardUp will refund the authorization charge within 7 business days.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule a payment?
- What information will I need to send a payment?
- Can I prepay an invoice?
- How do I access my list of recipients?
- How do I add a card?
- How do I remove a card?
- Why is there an extra $1 charge on my credit card statement?
- How do i know if my payment is successful?
- What are recurring payments?
- When will my payment arrive?