If your card payment fails for any reason, including if the card is declined by your card issuer, your card will not be charged
Articles in this section
- Where can I check on the status of my payment?
- I have scheduled an existing payment but would like to amend it. How can I do this?
- Help! My payment has failed. What do I do now?
- How will the payment be reflected on my credit card statement?
- Why was my payment cancelled?
- Can my payments be spilt across two or more cards?
- I have resolved my credit card issue with the bank. How do I make the payment again?
- If a payment fails, is my card still charged?
- If for any reason my payment is late, what happens?