For all payments that have been verified and scheduled, CardUp ensures that these payments are processed as per your scheduled payment due date.
Please refer to the following sections for more information on our payment schedule process:
Normal Payment Schedule (No Additional Details Required)
- Payment is created and verified by our Operations Team within 1 business day*
- Payment status will be ‘Scheduled’ on your CardUp Dashboard
- Payment is processed as per your scheduled Payment Due Date**
Additional Details Required for your Payment Schedule
- Payment is created but payment information is insufficient
- Payment status will be ‘Pending’ on your CardUp Dashboard
- We contact you via email to request additional supporting documents
- Supporting documents that are delivered on time (before the Payment Charge Date***) are approved within 1 business day
- Payment status will be updated to ‘Scheduled’ on your CardUp Dashboard
- Payment is processed as per your scheduled Payment Due Date
Additional Details Required not provided before the Payment Charge Date
- If you do not provide additional supporting documents by the Payment Charge Date, your payment will still be ‘Pending’ and not reach the recipient as per your scheduled Payment Due Date
- We still accept additional supporting documents after the Payment Charge Date, however, your payment now reaches the recipient T+3 business days after your payment has been approved i.e. the day which your payment is updated from ‘Pending’ to ‘Scheduled’
Payments that do not have their payment details fully verified before the Payment Charge Date will potentially result in a delay in the payment reaching the recipient.
When additional supporting documents are not provided and the Payment Due Date has passed, the payment will be cancelled.
Note: It is the full responsibility of the CardUp User to provide any requested additional supporting documents before the Payment Charge Date.
*Payments scheduled before 6 pm are followed up for additional documents within the same day. Payments scheduled after 6 pm are followed up for additional documents the following business day
**Payment Due Date is the date on which your payment will reach the recipient
***Payment Charge Date is 3 business days before your Payment Due Date