Visa/Mastercard Credit Cards issued in Singapore
- A 2.25% CardUp fee applies on each transaction with promo code GET225, valid until 30 June 2020
- Valid only for payments of $130 or more
American Express Credit Cards issued in Singapore
- A 2.6% CardUp fee applies on each transaction, subject to change for promotional rates
- For payments of $130 or less, a minimum CardUp fee of $3.40 applies
Visa/Mastercard/American Express Credit Cards issued outside Singapore
- A 3.3% CardUp fee applies on each transaction
- Promotional codes are not eligible for use on payments made with credit cards issued outside of Singapore.
- For payments of $1,000 or less, a minimum CardUp fee of $33 applies
We are also able to process Next Day** payments if you wish to transfer the payment to your recipient faster. For Next Day payments, an additional 0.3% fee applies on top of the CardUp fee for each transaction. Please click here for more information.
Normal transactions* - Payments processed in 3 business days
Next Day transactions** - Payments processed in the next business day
Why does CardUp charge a fee?
Our fee covers the processing costs to the card issuing banks and network providers for each transaction made. The fee also ensures our platform remains secure for your everyday use.