Who can I pay with CardUp?

Currently CardUp's service supports:

  1. Rental payments (to a landlord)
  2. Rental deposits (to a landlord)
  3. Condominium maintenance fees (to a MCST or property developer)
  4. Tuition/School fees (to Singapore based schools or education centres)
  5. Insurance Premiums
  6. Income/Property tax
  7. Season Parking
  8. Car Loans
  9. Miscellaneous
  10. Supplier

Even if they don’t accept card payments!

In the future, more services will be added in sectors where only cheques, cash or bank transfers are used. The recipient of your payment doesn’t need to register with CardUp or make any changes to the payment methods they currently accept as they will simply receive the funds as a normal bank transfer.

Unfortunately, we do not process municipal or government bills such as utilities (water, electricity, and gas) at the moment.

There may be some restrictions applied to certain payment categories and on the credit card you are using. Click on this link for more information.

If you would like to make other payment types not listed above, please contact us with information on the type of payment you'd like to make and include a supporting document such as an invoice so that we can check and get back to you. 

Have more questions? Submit a request