For example, if you’re a Singaporean purchasing a residential property that costs $1,200,000.
Your stamp duty will come up to:
- 1% on the first $180,000 = $1,800
- 2% on the next $180,000 = $3,600
- 3% on the next $640,000 = $19,200
- 4% on the remaining $200,000 = $8,000
Total stamp duty payable = $32,600
If you put this spend on your favourite air miles card, for example, the BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard, you will get to enjoy:
This lets you enjoy a business class return flight to Bali at a 33% discount - perfect for that luxurious getaway!
For even larger payments, you get to enjoy even bigger savings with CardUp:
For example, if you’re a Singaporean purchasing your second residential property that costs $1,200,000, your buyer’s stamp duty and additional buyer’s stamp duty will add up to:
- BSD (as calculated above) = $32,600
- 12% on the total residential property cost = $144,000
- Total stamp duty payment = $176,600
This lets you enjoy even greater rewards:
This lets you enjoy a first-class return flight to Paris, France at just a small fraction of the price - about $3,974 in CardUp fees that you are paying for this transaction.