In the unlikely case you have entered the wrong Policy Reference Number, please contact your insurance company directly to reconcile the payment. This is the same process you would follow if you had made a wrong payment via internet transfer. Your insurance company should be able to help you solve the issue.
Articles in this section
- AVIVA - I don't know if my policy falls under Life or Health insurance. Can CardUp advise?
- Singapore Life - I don't know which option to choose for my insurance company. Can CardUp advise?
- Can CardUp payments replace my existing GIRO payments?
- I am not sure if the bank account details you have for my insurance company is correct. How do I check?
- How would the insurance company know that I have paid my insurance policy via CardUp?
- My insurance company is not listed on CardUp. Can I still use CardUp to pay?
- I entered the wrong Policy Reference Number when making my payment. How do I resolve this?