Your insurance company will receive the payment via bank transfer, with the payment reference (your policy number) clearly stated. With this information, the insurance company will be able to reconcile your payment.
Articles in this section
- AVIVA - I don't know if my policy falls under Life or Health insurance. Can CardUp advise?
- Singapore Life - I don't know which option to choose for my insurance company. Can CardUp advise?
- Can CardUp payments replace my existing GIRO payments?
- I am not sure if the bank account details you have for my insurance company is correct. How do I check?
- How would the insurance company know that I have paid my insurance policy via CardUp?
- My insurance company is not listed on CardUp. Can I still use CardUp to pay?
- I entered the wrong Policy Reference Number when making my payment. How do I resolve this?