Yes, you would need to use a different email to sign up for a business account. Our business site has features tailored specifically to the needs of business users so requires a separate sign up.
Articles in this section
- What is CardUp for Business?
- I already have a personal account on CardUp. Do I need to use a different email to sign up for a business account?
- Who can sign up for a CardUp for Business account?
- What type of payments can I pay for on a CardUp for Business account?
- Am I able to use my personal credit card instead of a corporate credit card for payments on my business account?
- Can I pay to freelancers and small businesses that do not have a UEN number?
- Can I prepay a supplier invoice?
- Can I use CardUp to pay overseas suppliers?
- I see recipients that I did not add in my CardUp for Business account. Why?
- How to prepare your CSV for bulk upload