The normal base rewards earn rate of the card will be applied and any bonus will be based on the terms and conditions of the respective cards.
Articles in this section
- How do CardUp tax payments work?
- Can I pay via instalments or can CardUp payments replace my existing GIRO payments?
- Why can I only schedule a tax payment within a fixed period each month?
- How do I know my payment has been received?
- Do I need to notify IRAS that I’ve paid via CardUp?
- I entered the wrong Tax Reference Number when making my payment, how do I resolve this?
- I paid the wrong amount, how do I resolve this?
- Is CardUp a tax agent?
- Is it safe to use CardUp for my taxes?
- Will I earn my card rewards on tax payments via CardUp?