Here are some questions you may have if you are receiving a CardUp invite from a friend:
1. What are CardUp credits?
CardUp credits refer to a discount off the CardUp fee.
If you are a personal user, S$30 in CardUp credits will give you S$30 off the CardUp fee on your first payment. At the time of making a payment, the prevailing 2.6% fee will apply and the S$30 credit will be deducted from the CardUp fee that is displayed.
If you are a business user, S$200 CardUp credits will give you S$200 off the CardUp fee on your first payment. For a payment up to S$7,692, the CardUp fee displayed will be S$0. If the payment amount is more than S$7,692, the prevailing 2.6% fee will apply and the S$200 credit will be deducted from the CardUp fee that’s displayed at the time of making a payment. Any unused portion of the S$200 CardUp credit will not be refunded or carried over to the next payment.
2. Where do I enter my promo code?
When scheduling your payment, you will see an option to enter a promo code after the 'Payment reference' field.
3. Can I use more than one invite promo code on a single payment?
No, only one invite promo code can be used per payment and the invite promo code can only be used once. This allows you to redeem S$30 or up to S$200 off the CardUp fee on your first payment.
4. Why am I unable to use the invite promo code I received?
There could be a number of reasons for this:
- You are an existing user who has made a previous payment
- The promo code has been fully redeemed
- You have used this promo code before
- The credit card you are trying to use has been used on CardUp with an invite promo code before
- If you're using an invite promo code as a business user, someone else from your company could have already used an invite promo code.
Please contact us if you need help.
5. Do I need to inform my friend (referrer) when I’ve used his/her invite promo code?
No you won’t, we will let him/her know. When you’ve used your friend’s invite promo code successfully (payment status on your dashboard shows “Complete”), your friend will receive an email with S$30 or S$200 CardUp credits via a referral success promo code. Your friend can also go to “View my referrals” section in their Account Details to track their referrals.
6. Can I carry over any unused portion of the CardUp credit to my next payment?
No, unfortunately any unused portion of the CardUp credit will not be refunded or carried over to the next payment.
7. Can more than one person from my company use an invite promo code on his/her first payment?
No, only one user per company is able to use an invite promo code on his/her first payment under the company.