1. What are CardUp credits?
CardUp credits refer to a discount off the CardUp fee.
If you are a personal user, S$20 CardUp credits will give you S$20 off the CardUp fee on your payment, with a minimum payment amount of S$1,000. At the time of making a payment, the prevailing 2.6% fee will apply and the S$20 credit will be deducted from the CardUp fee that’s displayed.
If you are a business user, S$100 CardUp credits will give you S$100 off the CardUp fee on your payment, with a minimum payment amount of S$1,000. If the payment amount is between S$1,000 and S$3,846.30, the CardUp fee displayed will be $0. If the payment amount is more than S$3,846.30, the prevailing 2.6% fee will apply and the S$100 credit will be deducted from the CardUp fee that’s displayed at the time of making a payment. Any unused portion of the S$100 CardUp credit will not be refunded or carried over to the next payment.
2. Where do I find my invite promo code?
After logging in to your CardUp account, go to “My account” and then to the “View my referrals” section. You’ll find your invite promo code there.
3. Can anyone use my invite promo code?
Your invite promo code can only be used by users who do not have an existing CardUp account and do not have previous payments set up. For full details, please visit the terms and conditions here.
4. How do I share my invite promo code with my friends?
You can share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, SMS, LINE or any other channel you prefer.
5. How do I know when someone uses my invite promo code?
You will receive an email with the referral success promo code upon the successful use of your promo code. Successful use of the promo code is when the status on your friend’s payment on the dashboard shows “Complete”. You can also go to “View my referrals” section in your Account Details to track your referrals and the amount of credits you have at any time.
6. Is there a limit to the number of times I can share my invite promo code?
You can share your invite promo code with as many friends as you like. However the use of the invite promo code is limited to the first 20 friends or businesses (referees) per referrer who successfully apply the promo code on their first payment. Once this number of redemptions is exceeded, any new referees who try to use the promo code will be informed it is no longer valid.
The limit of 20 referees includes anyone who has used your invite promo code from the time you signed up for your CardUp account.
7. Will my referral success promo code expire?
Yes, it expires 90 days from the day you receive the email with the promo code. You can go to “View my referrals” section in your Account Details to track your promo code usage.
8. Where do I enter my promo code?
When scheduling your payment, you will see an option to enter a promo code after you have added/selected a card.
9. Can I use more than one referral success promo code on a single payment?
No, only one invite promo code can be used per payment and the invite promo code can only be used once. This allows you to redeem S$20 or up to S$100 off the CardUp fee on your first payment, with a minimum payment amount of S$1,000.
10. Can I carry over any unused portion of my S$20 or S$100 CardUp credit to my next payment?
No, unfortunately any unused portion of the CardUp credit will not be refunded or carried over to the next payment.
11. Does the minimum payment amount of S$1,000 include the CardUp fee?
No, you would need to schedule a payment amount of S$1,000 before the CardUp is applied for the promo code to work.
12. If I have received my referral success promo code before the S$1,000 minimum payment amount was implemented, can I still use my existing code on a payment of any amount?
If you have an existing referral success promo code that has not yet been redeemed before 12 June 2018, you will not be affected by this change. You will still be able to use your code on a payment of any amount until its expiry date. For any new referral success promo codes issued after 12 June 2018, the S$1,000 minimum payment amount will apply.
13. Why am I unable to use the referral success promo code I received?
There could be a number of reasons for this.
- Your payment amount is less than S$1,000
- Your friend's payment has not yet been completed.
Please contact us if you need help.