How do I know my funds are safe with CardUp?
- All our customers’ payments are held in a trust, in a safeguarded client money account maintained by a local Singaporean bank.
- Funds that are held in this trust do not belong to CardUp and are separate from CardUp’s operating account.
- The funds are checked and undergo multiple levels of verification before they are approved and paid out to your recipient.
- These funds are never retained more than 3 hours, as they are transferred to your recipient on the same day CardUp receives the funds.
- You will be notified via email when the funds have reached your recipient.
- More information on how CardUp ensures your payments are processed securely can be found here.